Here are ten tips to use this website the best way possible:
You can go back to the HOME page any time you want.
It’s easy to go back to the FIFA U Team homepage. There are two main ways:
- 1) Click over the top left logo of any page;
2) Click in ‘home’ on the breadcrumb that you can find above every page title.
The articles are organized by CATEGORIES.
Our articles are organized by categories. You can click on one of the five categories that you can find on the main menu:
- 1) News;
Use a FILTER to find the article you want.
Clicking on ‘Site’ and then ‘More articles’ you have access to our articles using one of the following filters:
- 1) By Time;
2) By Popularity;
3) By Tag;
4) By Author.
Discover EVERYTHING about our website
It’s easy to get institutional details about our website. Just click on ‘Sites’ and you will find:
- 1) Suggested websites / Partnerships;
2) Our Advertisement Policy;
3) Our Team Details and How to Join us;
5) Terms and Conditions of Use;
6) Site Map;
7) Contacts and social networks.
Do you want do TALK with us ? Easy !
The most easy way to get in touch with us is clicking on the folder icon of the top red bar. Then, you just need to fill the required name and email, answer to a anti-spam question and click on ‘send’. We will reply to your email as soon as possible.
Please, try to use the email to more institutional subjects. If you want to make a question about an article or simply share your opinion, use the comments box at the bottom of every post.
Respect the COMMENTS rules of our website.
At the end of each post you can read the comments of other followers and add your own comment. The first time you do it in our website, you will have to wait until we approve it. That’s why you will not see your comment published just before you send it to us. Please, be aware that you need to follow a couple of simple rules when you post a comment:
- 1) CAPS are not allowed;
2) You should not use inappropriate language or provide links/trackbacks to obscene or inappropriate content;
3) You should not defame an individual or group, or violate any trademarks or copyrighted material;
4) You should not encourage or advocate illegal activity or propose illegal activity;
5) You should not violate the privacy of others or the FIFA U Team terms and conditions of use;
6) Before posting a comment, you should check if your question wasn’t answered yet in other comments or in any article of this website.
Are you looking for something ? Use our live SEARCH.
Our website has an amazing search feature. If you are looking for something, just click on the search icon on the right side of the main menu and start typing. You will get live results while typing. You can also click on ‘View all results’ to be redirected to a new page.
If you want to find a word on a page, you can also use the browser keyboard shortcuts: Control + F on Windows or Command + F on Mac.
SHARE our content with your friends.
At the end of each article, we have four buttons that allow you to share our work with your friends on the most popular social networks. Do it.
We also encourage you to join us on our social networks. Just click on the right side icons of the top red bar.
We help you to find the right article according to your PREFERENCES.
You have found a very interesting article on our website ? Then, follow our suggestions. It is made in two different ways:
- 1) Through the similar articles box that you can find at the end of each post;
2) Through the more articles box that you can find once in a while in the right side of the website.
Are you feeling LOST ? We help you.
If you are feeling lost on our website, maybe you should read again this page. We have two other ways to help you to know where you are:
- 1) Clicking on the Site Map that you can find on the right side of the page’s footer;
2) Checking the Breadcrumbs, above every post title.