EA Sports has announced a new feature in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team: the Prices Range.
What is Players Prices Range ?
EA Sports has introduced an important new feature to the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Transfer Market called Price Ranges.
Starting today, they are introducing an important new feature to the FIFA Ultimate Team Transfer Market called Price Ranges.
Once this feature has been activated, all FUT items (players, in-forms, consumables, and club items) in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team will have a Price Range that sets the highest and lowest Coin prices that each item can be sold on the Transfer Market. We will not be able to pay more or less for a card than its highest or lowest coin price.
Why Prices Range was implemented ?
These new features are designed to:
- Help FUT gamers understand the value of the players in their Club.
- Make high-rated players more attainable for all FUT gamers and ensure a level playing field.
- Further restrict illegitimate coin transfers on the Transfer Market.
How Prices Range will work ?
Although the new FUT item Price Ranges will differ from current prices, their relative value to other player items on the Transfer Market will remain consistent in order to maintain a level playing field for everyone.
Here are some more important notes about Price Ranges:
- – All Price Ranges will be universal across Xbox, PlayStation and PC.
– When you list an item on the Transfer Market, the range at which an item can be sold will appear. These price ranges will be set by the FIFA Team based on analysis of past Transfer Market prices.
– The Price Range for each FUT item will be set wide enough for you to still enjoy trading on the Transfer Market.
– The Price Range for certain players may be adjusted in the future.
– New ‘in-form’ FUT player items will receive a Price Range upon release.
– Transfer Market will remain inaccessible from the Web and Companion Apps